Inspire development, through action & Adventure
Imagine is one of the fastest-growing, most widely respected outdoor activities brands in Asia. With branches in Taipei, Beijing & Hokkaido and collaborations throughout South East Asia.
Imagine activities are loved for their reliable, safe, exciting and quirky style, that never disappoints.
Working with Imagine is truly an adventure that will Open Your World. If you share our passion and fit any of the following profiles, come join the family!
If you are a young aspiring professional looking to have fun while developing a wide skillset we would love to hear from you. We value the individuality of our team members and are always open to new ideas and ways of doing things, and pride ourselves on being a digital first organisation that is capable of working remotely and then coming together to bring all our attention and energy to the experiences we offer. Having an appreciation for Taiwan and the special culture here is essential and language skills in English & Chinese are a welcome bonus.
– As a foreigner living outside of Taiwan and under the age of 30 you may be eligible for a working holiday visa and the possibility of working on our unique experiential learning camps. We provide insightful training and also the opportunity to do a Wilderness Advanced First Aid Course.
– If you are Taiwanese we are always interested in networking with likeminded individuals with a love of the great outdoors. If you are looking to further your experience working in the outdoor adventure industry or enquire about a career with Imagine-Taiwan then please get in touch.
When enquiring about a job with Imagine-Taiwan please use the form below to introduce yourself with:
1) Why you would like to work with Imagine.
2) What skills will you be able to bring to the team.
3) What skills / interests do you have that you would like to develop
4) A small description of something that you are proud of – this could be work related or just an adventure in your life
5) A resumé attached with your work and life experience attached
Alternatively you can always email us at [email protected]
您可以通過 [email protected] 向我們發送電子郵件。
Communications Specialist & All Round Legend!
We are currently looking for another Female Taiwanese coach to join our team. This position is available for someone who likes the balance of working in the field and is also organised with computer work. Past experience with web design is not necessary but the desire to learn is essential. Applicants will need to be able to:
– Be an inspirational and engaging coach who is great with kids.
– Have good communication skills and some experience with customer relations
– Able to use social media and has an eye for design.
我們目前正在尋找一位女性教練加入我們的團隊。 這個職位適合喜歡戶外並且還需要運用電腦工作的人。 網頁設計經驗不是必需的，但是需有願意學習的精神，申請人必須：